About Heimdal Security
Heimdal Security is a Copenhagen, Denmark-based cybersecurity software firm.
The company's endpoint detection and feedback applications that can detect suspicious attacks, prevent and help mitigate cybernetic aggressions, virus protection, automatic patch infrastructure management, data security, privileged user access, and access governance remedies are developed and distributed by the company.
Heimdal Security has taken part in various multi-national operations to dismantle e-crime infrastructures, the most noteworthy of which were the US Department of Justice's Cryptolocker and GameOver Zeus operations.
Morten Kjaersgaard, previously Chief Commercial Officer of BullGuard, created Heimdal Security in 2014.
CSIS Group, a Copenhagen-based protection business specializing in Threat Intelligence, once owned the company's intellectual and digital assets.
Heimdal Security's parent firm published Heimdal Security Agent Professional or Heimdal Pro in 2011 to solve cybersecurity-related difficulties faced by SMBs and companies.
The goods' main idea is based on a proposal presented by the ethical hacking organization European Nopsled Team at the 19th edition of a Defcon CTF event.
In terms of the Go-to-Market methodology, prototyping, and software functionality, Heimdal autonomously separated itself from CSIS in early 2014.
For the banking industry and SMBs, the business provides six web security solutions, two Premium packages, and two complete cybersecurity solutions.
In 2016, Heimdal Security was recognized as the "Most Educational Security Blog."
What products does Heimdal offer?
Heimdal Threat Prevention Home
Heimdal Threat Prevention Home Home prevents viruses and spyware from infecting your computer.
- Unusual threat protection to thwart next-generation malware, data leaking, APTs, and exploits
- Closes all security flaws discovered in your applications and infrastructure.
- Any security product is entirely compatible with it.
It protects your memory from ransomware.
- Did you know that new malware is specifically designed to avoid detection by conventional antivirus software?
- This results in expensive malware infestations. For example, ransomware producers often want $650 to free victims' files.
- Heimdal Threat Prevention Home monitors all Internet traffic and detects and stops ransomware distribution points.
It prevents you from being infected by harmful websites.
- Malicious websites attempt to infect your system by delivering malware through downloads, adverts, or links.
- Heimdal Threat Prevention Home monitors your traffic 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It prevents attackers from causing harm to your computer.
It prevents viruses from infecting your computer.
- Malware may lurk in links, emails, quick chats, internet advertisements, and other places.
- Heimdal Threat Prevention Home lies between your essential data and malicious material, stopping malware regardless of the source of infection.
Closes security gaps in your applications automatically.
- Did you know that updating software resolves 85 percent of security gaps exploited in cyber attacks?
- Heimdal Threat Prevention Environment makes it easy: it automatically and quickly upgrades your applications! There are no breaks or restarts necessary.
Heimdal Next-Gen Antivirus Home
Heimdal Next-Gen Antivirus is a home-based next-generation antivirus with a market-leading detection rate.
- Unrivaled defense against all forms of cyber attacks
- Excellent malware detection rates
- Scanning on-premises and in the cloud, using behavioral detection
- Installation is simple, and it uses few computer resources.
- Truly next-generation antivirals
- Our Next-Gen Antivirus, Heimdal Next-Gen Antivirus Home, provides unrivaled protection against all forms of threats.
You may enjoy a complete and all-in-one protection package dubbed Heimdal Premium Security Home by combining it with Heimdal Threat Preventative Home, the next-generation prevention solution.
Cloud Scanning in Real-Time
- All files not known to the database are sent to our cloud security system for real-time analysis.
- Potential risks are discovered and prevented from infecting your machine using sophisticated Machine Learning.
Scanning Based on Heuristics and Behavior
- When files begin to execute, Heimdal Next-Gen Antivirus Home continuously monitors all processes on your system using Heuristic, Behaviour patterns analysis.
- This approach looks for an abnormal activity to identify code modifications at all levels, preventing attackers from changing your data.
- Heimdal Next-Gen Antivirus Home activates your PC's Windows Firewall, keeping your network and data secure from the most relentless and sophisticated online threats.
- If the Windows Defender is disabled somehow, Heimdal Next-Gen Antivirus Residential will enable it.
Heimdal Premium Security Home
Completely Secure Your Digital Life Next-generation threat avoidance based on machine learning meets a strong antivirus with market-leading detection, resulting in faultless online security.
- Unique threat detection and next-generation antivirus in an all-in-one protection suite
- Even the most complex viruses, ransomware, and internet frauds are stopped.
- The installation is straightforward, and the quality is outstanding.
- Discover proper protection in a constantly shifting threat world.
Heimdal Premium Security Home adds the unique contains all the necessary layers of the Heimdal Threat Prevention Home to a faultless, market-leading detection layer of Heimdal Next-Gen Antivirus Home Virus scanning to prevent ransomware, data leaks, viruses, APTs, exploits, and other sophisticated online threats.
The best remedy is prevention.
- Heimdal Premium Security Home minimizes system vulnerabilities and safeguards the vital data that constitutes your digital life.
- Installs and fixes your other software seamlessly, ensuring that your computer is always up to date and safe.
Take advantage of the next-generation multi-layered security package.
- Heimdal Premium Security Home protects against unknown threats and halts known ones.
- Browse the web without worrying about ransomware, cryptojacking, other malware outbreaks, and intelligent device without worrying about them being hacked.
No longer do you have to wonder whether your antivirus software is sufficient.
- Heimdal Premium Security Home is the most essential and sophisticated cybersecurity solution. It combines innovative Threat Prevention with a strong Next-gen Antivirus with perfect market-leading detection to let you achieve the vital thing: safeguard your digital life.
- Preventing the Heimdal Threat House delivers technology that defends large corporations from ransom and other high-level cyber assaults into your home.
Highlights of Heimdal Security
It is stable and often detects viruses. Overall, it's been a positive experience.
Phishing security measures
Offers the most satisfactory protection against harmful websites, phishing, and other threats. To fight with other security programs, it has incorporated additional functions such as a firewall, antivirus, etc.
Protects businesses from cyber-attacks.
An excellent application that defends the firm from many forms of threats and efficiently.
High detection rate
Heimdal Security does not have the market penetration of McAfee, Symantec, or AVG, and it is never explicitly targeted by malware authors. As a result, it maintains a high detection rate for zero-day threats while maintaining an acceptable percentage of false positives.
Pricing and Plans
A single malware license's most typical annual pricing is somewhat less than $40. Many goods provide a bulk discount, with three licenses often costing less than $60—Bitdefender, ESET, Kaspersky Anti-Virus, and Heimdal Next-Generation Antivirus Home suit that description.
Pricing for Heimdal Premium Security Home, which I evaluated here, begins at $99.95 per year for three licenses, higher than any other antivirus's five-license price.
If you want permits for five installations of Heimdal Premium Security, you'll have to pay $139.95 a year, which is more than twice the competitors' price.
If you want a 10-pack of Heimdal, you'll have to spend $234.95, which is near twice as much as the next most costly 10-pack.
You could obtain a 10-license box of Bitdefender, Kaspersky, or Panda Dome Essential for that price or more minor (much less in certain situations).
What you might like:
- Very simple to use
- Proactive PC monitoring
- Excellent user interface
- A novel software updating and installation method are included, as is a rudimentary firewall.
What you might don't like:
- Prices are a little exorbitant.
- Personal usage only.
- It decreases CPU performance.
- The phishing prevention score is low.
- During testing, the firewall did not resist termination.
- There are no results from independent testing laboratories.
How can you get started with your HEIMDAL Dashboard?
We require your email address and IP address. Please keep in mind that you will only be able to access your account from the Internet address you supply.
You may inquire with your HEIMDAL Security partner/account management about activating your HEIMDAL dashboard.
FAQs for Heimdal Security
⭐️ How much discount does Heimdal Security provide?
We are running special promotions where you can get up to a 70% discount today.
⭐️ How many active promotions are available for Heimdal Security?
There are 5+ active deals & coupons available for this month.
⭐️ How to apply the Heimdal Security discount code?
There are multiple plans from Heimdal Security, click on the discount button next to the plan you are purchasing. Copy the code and use it on the checkout page.
⭐️ Which is the top-selling plan from Heimdal Security?
The Heimdal Premium plan is the best selling for this month offering you the best value pack.