Digiarty, one of the world's finest multimedia software vendors of video conversion solutions, invented VideoProc (which has lately been renamed "VideoProc Converter"), a prominent video editing and converting program.
You may use the app to record your screen, iPhone, and camera. You may edit videos and download and convert them to other formats from the internet.
VideoProc is the most excellent all-in-one video editing program for quickly editing, converting, resizing, and adjusting 4K movies, audio, and DVDs.
Although numerous gratis programs are on the market, they only provide limited editing capabilities. Other professional editing programs are also available, but they are much too challenging to learn and use. As a result, processing and editing films using such tools have become exceedingly tough, particularly for novices.
Let us allay your fears by introducing you to one of those kinds of video editing programs that are incredibly light, simple to use, and have a robust video editing feature. Yes, we'll discuss VideoProc software in this post, a cost-effective video editing option that you may choose without difficulty.
VideoProc is the best 4K video converter and editor.
It allows you to alter video and audio encoding, frames per second, and groupings of images and convert and compress large films. Full Hardware Acceleration and Full GPU Acceleration are included in this utility, allowing it to run at high speed without sacrificing quality.
- Faster rendering and better video recording thanks to GPU acceleration
- You can get up and go quickly with the user-friendly UI.
- Interactivity and engagement are boosted using video editing software.
- It provides display, Web camera, and iPhone screen recording software.
- An annotation is a tool that allows you to enhance your video viewing experience by adding notes to it.
- Operational controls are quick and easy to use, including a fast video merging.
- It can generate both conventional and high-quality video outputs.
- It allows sound and video downloads to be done separately.
- The utility is currently incompatible with Linux.
- Only a 5-minute media file is allowed in the free trial, and only the most basic functionalities are available. Advanced features should be provided in the free trial so that consumers may gain a complete understanding of the product before buying it.
Detailed Technical Information
- Mac OS is supported (Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 higher)
- Microsoft Windows (Windows 7 or higher; 32-bit and 64-bit)
GPUs that may be used for hardware acceleration:
- AMD Radeon HD 7700 series (HD 7790 (VCE 2.0) or higher)
- Intel HD Graphics 2000 or above is required.
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 or above is required.
Memory: 1 GB (2 GB or above)
Installation requires 200 MB of disk space.
CPU: 1 GHz Intel® or AMD® processor
Installation Size: 47.0 MB
What does VideoProc provide to its customers?
Screen Recorder with Lots of Features
VideoProc lets you edit your films, but it also features a great screen recorder that enables you to capture what's on your display and what's on your camera or iPhone.
It's a unique capability that not many other video editing programs have. This component allows you to tape your windows or iOS display to capture anything.
The screen recorder has the following capabilities:
- Green screen/Chroma Key Function: This unique feature lets you remove your webcam's original backdrop and replace it with a digital one.
- There are three recording modes: voiceover, webcam video recording, and recording both and creating picture-in-picture videos.
- Tools of the trade: You may add or highlight items during the recording.
- Using a resizable window, it picks the region on the monitor you wish to record.
Versatile editing Options
The program includes all of the fundamental editing capabilities to polish your films. It contains the following items:
Cuts, Merges, Crops, Subtitles, Rotate, Effect
VideoProc's 4K Video editor toolbox provides several complex tools in addition to essential video editing functions, such as:
- You can make your shaky videos from your smartphone or other gadgets more stable.
- With this lens correction tool, you may get rid of the awful fisheye distortion in your movie.
- Remove any undesirable ambient noise from your video to make it smoother.
- Create a GIF
- You may apply unique watermarks to your videos to protect them.
- For converting a video stream to MKV without compression or quality loss.
- Allows you to control playback audio speed and loudness and facilitates audio/video synchronization.
VideoProc seems to be the only editing application with very robust conversion capabilities.
This is what you'll get:
- A 4K-capable video converter that can handle all of your video converting needs. It easily converts 4K/HDR movies.
- For conversion, it supports all video formats.
- The high-performance 4K video supports 370 input codecs and over 420 output formats, making it easy to suit all transcoding needs, both basic and complicated.
- Reduce the aspect ratio of 4K movies to quickly fit a 2K display.
- Upscale 1080p/720p movies to 4K UHD with ease.
- For quicker video conversion without sacrificing quality, use the Auto Copy option.
- Large video files may be compressed by up to 90% without affecting video quality.
- To fine-tune videos, use the Adjust Quality function.
- Transform any feature-length DVD to the widely used MP4 format or any other format supported by the iPhone, iPad, Android, HDTV, etc.
- DVDs may be copied at a 1:1 ratio while maintaining the original quality.
- VideoProc offers the quickest DVD converting available. The DVD converter provides a variety of output profiles to pick from. It also works with broken DVDs, 99-title DVDs, and TV series DVDs, among other things.
- Transcode audio from video and video from audio. Convert audio files to MP3, WAV, FLAC, OGG, AMR, iPhone ringtones, and more common formats.
- Quickly and without loss of quality, extract audio from any video.
- The audio converter offers a crystal-clear Dolby Digital 5.1 channel.
- AAC, AC3, and MP3 are just a few formats that may be copied quickly from a source.
VideoProc pricing and plans
VideoProc provides a free trial period during which you may evaluate the program to see whether it is a good match for you.
On the other hand, the free trial version is restricted in that it only offers minimal functionality and only allows for a 5-minute video file.
If you wish to use all of the platform's functionality, you may purchase one of three licenses:
For $29.95 a year, you can obtain a one-year subscription for one computer. The cost of a lifetime license is $37.95.
When using VideoProc on many computers, you may purchase a family license for $57.95, providing lifetime access to 2–5 computers.
You can use our exclusive VideoProc discount codes for the best price deal.
VideoProc is the simplest, quickest, and most user-friendly video editing program available at a low cost.
This tool's unique selling point is its full GPU acceleration, which allows it to analyze video at a breakneck pace without sacrificing quality.
Furthermore, the platform guarantees simple video tutorials for all of these functions, allowing you to get the most out of the program even if you have no previous experience with screen recording or editing software.
FAQs for VideoProc
⭐️ How much discount is available for VideoPro plans?
You can get up to a 75% discount on most of the plans.
⭐️ How to apply the VideoProc promo code?
Click on the discount button, copy the code and use the promotional code at the checkout page.
⭐️ How many active promotions are available online?
There are 3+ active deals for this month.