HippoEDIT is a comprehensive Windows textual editor designed for engineers and experienced users. It accelerates the process of editing text and analyzing source code by making use of capabilities that are both clever and complex.
As a result, it enables users to become more innovative and effective. It is not only lightweight but also quick and extremely adaptable.
It is possible to keep it as basic as a notepad, or it is possible to grow it into a completely comprehensive integrated development environment (IDE) for the computer language of your choice by adding plugins, syntactic schemas, and tools. Either way, it is possible to keep it as simple as a notepad.
Using HippoEDIT, even the most inexperienced text editors may do even the most challenging text editing tasks in record time.
It is compatible with almost every edition of Windows, allowing users to modify files up to the limitations of their computer's memory space. It is possible to customize the panel shortcuts for any command.
To help programmers write code more quickly and efficiently, the developers of HippoEDIT created a small, easy-to-use Windows text editor.
It is compatible with MS WindowsTM XP, Vista, Win 7 / 8 / 10, and higher versions, and it can modify files up to the limitations of memory space.
The UI is rather crowded, as are the interfaces of the majority of coding editors. A download manager is located in the lower portion of the left sidebar, and below that would be a screen that only displays specific files that match coding file formats.
The navigation selections are located near the title. The multi-tabbed primary window provides functionality for color coding for several files that may be active at the same time in a variety of languages.
It is possible to extend or compress sections of language in a coding file in order to make it simpler to go to the appropriate portion of a log file.
- FTP Explorer plugin that supports FTP, FTPS, FTPEX, SFTP, and FTP over HTTP protocols. Supports smooth file transfer protocol (FTP) viewing, background loading and storing of data, FTP search functionality, and so much more.
- The Live Colors plugin changes the underlining or background color to match the typed color number.
- The fuzzy matching choice for all different types of searches, enables the use of approximating search query in the Find dialogue and includes a new XML flag for regulating the degree to which the method is fuzzy.
- New Spell Checker Dictionaries are available via Updating Management.
- Bookmarkable descriptions. Tooltip and Bookmark Manager display it.
- In the message window, pressing Ctrl+C will now copy the content of the text to the clipboard
- The Flip Web Browser function opens the page in a new HE tab.
A specific user subscription for HippoEDIT can be purchased for $44.41.
- Intelligent code formatting
- Automatic repair for typos, capitalization errors, and bracket formatting
- Coloring of grammar, outlining of linguistic forms, real-time code suggestions, and autocompletion of linguistic frameworks and components, among other features, are all available.
- Configuring tool settings is time- and labor-intensive for beginners.
HippoEDIT is a well-built code editor that offers syntax coloring for a wide variety of today's most popular programming languages. You may use it to write code in any of these languages.
A group of skilled software engineers was responsible for the development of HippoEDIT. The customizable user interface seems to have a lot going on, perhaps because it needs to cram a lot of information into the available screen space.
Because of the design's use of color, it is easy on the eyes and much quicker to zero in on the specific element that you are seeking. When compared to the prices of other programming tools, which can be found either at a lower cost or at no cost at all, HippoEDIT's prices are costly.
FAQs for HippoEDIT
How much money can you save by using HippoEDIT?
A 20 percent discount is included in each bundle.
How can you use a voucher for a discount on HippoEDIT?
Using a promo code during registration yields a discount. Instantly, your browser receives a link to the permitted website.
What is the price of HippoEDIT?
HippoEDIT costs $44.41.