Acronis True Image
Acronis True Image is a one-station for online backups that are safe and secure.
It has backup, synchronization, and sharing features for mobile devices, external storage, and social media. As a cybersecurity solution, it secures your system, applications, and data in real-time.
Backup as a Solution from Acronis is, without a doubt, the most robust backup-as-a-service option on the market today. However, its high price may not be suitable for home users who do not need all of its features. On the other hand, power users and small-business operators may be the ideal backup option.
- Online Backup Software That Goes Above and Beyond
- You can backup anything on your smartphone, from files to apps to your complete system, using Acronis' backup program.
- Restrictions on File Type
- Cloning and cloud backups
- You may retain up to 999 backup versions using Acronis, and you can choose how long each one should be kept.
- Acronis provides real-time protection by examining each file as you interact with it.
- An Intuitive Interface ensures a Simple User Experience.
- At a glance, keep an eye on everything.
- It's ideal for archiving big or seldom-used files that you want to save but won't need to access often.
- Anytime, Anywhere, Backup Your Mobile Data
- Your privacy is vital to Acronis.
- The Simplicity and Speed of Acronis Keep up the excellent work.
Costs and coverage of Acronis True Image
When you purchase a plan, you'll pay Cleverbridge, an internet reseller. After selecting your currency, you may pay with a Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or JCB card. Within an hour, you'll get an order confirmation email and a payment confirmation email.
For one device, the Essential plan is $49.99 per year. You must spend $79.99 or $99.99 each year to cover three or five instruments.
The Advanced option begins at $89.99 a year for a one-year membership. It comes with all of the features of the Essential plan, plus 500GB of online cloud storage for backing up one computer.
For $124.99 per year, you get 1TB of online storage for one PC. You may also add extra machines or storage to this plan.
Use the exclusive Acronis Cyber Protect coupon code for the best price deal.
Acronis True Image: Merits & Demerits
- The excellent user interface on the desktop
- Backup options: local and cloud
- Backup and restoration of whole disk images
- synchronization of data
- Protection against ransomware and dangerous URLs
- In testing, the upload time was slow.
- In our testing, we found poor phishing and average malware prevention.
- It's challenging to use the web interface.
- Apps on mobile have specific performance difficulties.
Whether you're still not sure if Acronis is right for you, you can test it for free for 30 days — no credit card required. A cloud trial is included, as well as antimalware protection.
FAQs for Acronis
⭐️ How much discount is available for Acronis plans?
You can get up to a 65% discount on top-selling plans using the Acronis True Image coupon code. Discount applicable for Cyber Protect.
⭐️ Is there a free version of Acronis True Image?
Unfortunately, Acronis True Image isn't free; you'll need to pay for a subscription/license to use it without limits. You may, however, download and try the software for 30 days before choosing whether or not to buy it.
⭐️ Is Acronis True Image a reliable backup software?
Acronis True Image offers, without a doubt, the best-looking desktop interface I've seen. Despite the abundance of functions, the layout makes most of the tools you'd need daily straightforward and accessible.
⭐️ Is Acronis True Image something I can get rid of?
Windows. Add or Remove Programs (Start -> Control Panel) for Windows XP or Program, and Features (Start -> Control Panel) for Windows Vista and Windows 7/8/10 may be used to uninstall Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office and Acronis True Image.